5 Reasons Why Seeing a Chiropractor Can Improve Your Life
Most people see a chiropractor when they have some acute pain. While that is definitely a good reason to see me for help, it's likely you can avoid getting injured if you come to see me a little more often. Here are 5 benefits of taking advantage of routine chiropractic adjustments.
1. Alleviate chronic headaches. If you suffer from headaches, there is a very good chance we can help you. You don't have to endure migraines or dull headaches. Chiropractic adjustments can resolve headaches and a proper nutrition evaluation can also help determine if you are eating something that may be contributing to your headaches.
2. Increased breathing and better posture. Getting routine adjustments can help in all sorts of ways. One of those ways is improving your posture. When your body is aligned properly and you stand taller, it allows for better breathing and function. Getting enough oxygen to your muscles and vital organs will help your body function much better.
3. Boost your body's immunity. Routine chiropractic adjustments have been shown to increase your immune system function and help keep you from getting sick.
4. Better sleep. I hear from my patients a lot that they have trouble sleeping. The reasons for having trouble sleeping may vary, but the common denominator is the tension that arises from the stress of everyday life. Chiropractic adjustments help relieve this stress making it easier to sleep. The body naturally heals itself during sleep. If you are not sleeping well, your body is not being allowed to fully repair during the night. People often get exhausted more quickly when they are not sleeping well, not to mention, short-tempered, agitated, or cranky. A good night's sleep can make the difference between a good day, week, month... You get the picture. Routine chiropractic adjustments can help you get better sleep and make your awake time, much happier.
5. More flexibility, more energy. Chiropractic adjustments give you greater flexibility. And, when your body is flexible and feeling good you are more likely to get up off the couch and go for a walk or a bike ride, or play with your children. After three years of working from home (or variation), and becoming more sedentary, we could all spend a little more time moving our bodies. Doing some exercise is better than not doing any exercise, so if you only do a couple times a week, then good for you! You can start off slowly with a walk around the block and build up to walking for 20-30 minutes a day as a goal. Going for walks also will strengthen your muscles so you are less likely to hurt yourself. It takes energy to play with our kids, let alone get through our days without feeling tired at the end of the day, and the week. With regular chiropractic adjustments, you can regain your energy and flexibility.
Maintenance Care - Your Body Will Thank You!
We refer to routine adjustments as "maintenance care" and these adjustments can be done 1-4 times a month depending on what your individual goals are and what your current condition. Your body will feel better in general when it is aligned. Your body works better and functions better too. Call The Human Engine Clinic today to find out about our maintenance care. We have discounted packages available. Your body will thank you!
Give us a call today and schedule an appointment - 408-984-7444, We look forward to seeing you.
In good health,
Dr. Richard F. Gringeri